Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
Wow. There are some ridiculous shows on TV. Wondered what all the hype was all about regarding this 'Duck Calls' television show. Watched about 5 minutes of it, couldn't do it anymore. Switched back to the Weather Channel!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
An episode of The A-Team. Oh dear heavens. It was SO bad you had to laugh. Why is it that my favorite childhood shows like Dukes of Hazzard and The A-Team are now just incredibly corny and laughable? Oh well. lol

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Speaking as someone who was already an adult back then, those shows were always lousy. (Though I plead guilty to having sometimes enjoyed The A-Team.)

I remember my parents watched both shows with us - the Dukes of Hazzard was our Friday family night fun. I always wanted to be Daisy Duke. Ha!

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
I spent most Friday evenings at my grandmother's. Every week, without fail, the General Lee would hit the "ramp" of dirt (supposedly a road construction sight) as the great Waylon Jennings would sing "...Fighting the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods" and my grandmother would scream (and I am not exagerating) "OH THEM BOYS ARE GONNA KILL THEMSELVES!!!"
My brother and I would secretly look forward to the outburst all week long.

BTW, I might add to the admiration - The Andy Griffith Show is real "must see TV"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn