Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
As a recovered Bronco fanatic, this sums it all up! [video=youtube;I42JIgfnMYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42JIgfnMYE[/video]

Akubra Man

One of the Regulars
School is out for my son so he can put aside studying every waking hour and we can have some great father and son time with the NFL networks top 100. Nothing like a couple of wish we weres yelling at the TV when we disagree with the network choices. Now we wait for training camp for the next football fix. I know its not vintage but it sure is fun.

Big Bang Theory always good for plenty of yukks. 'Bazinga'

Charlie Sheen's 2 and 1/2 men another yukk fest worth the 1/2 hour in front of the TV too.

W-D Forties

Practically Family
'The Returned'. Like a Gallic Twin Peaks but super creepy!

Anyone else watching? Who do you think The boy 'Victor' really is? I have a theory...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The original from Desilu Productions with Robert Stack as Ness.
That sounds nice.
I'll have to look it up.

So far it's been a few episodes of State Trooper with Rod Cameron.
Oh sure, he doesn't have the machine gun delivery of Broderick Crawford, but he's more steady on his feet. :D

fashion frank

One Too Many
Undercover Boss, last night.

I really don't like all of these voyeuristic type shows ,but this one was about a chain of gym's called "Retro Fitness" and
since I started weightlifting again a few weeks back it caught my eye.

All the Best, Fashion Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy