Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

You need to see that one. That was hilarious. The teacher nearly kicked him out. :p
The synopsis for the episode says, "Phil and Si make a mess out of career day at a local school," so if that's the same episode I'll see it Monday night. :D

I've heard both amusing and horrific stories from Vietnam vets, none of which were for children; I can only imagine those same stories with Uncle Si's particular "spin" applied to them. :lol:

The synopsis for the episode says, "Phil and Si make a mess out of career day at a local school," so if that's the same episode I'll see it Monday night. :D

I've heard both amusing and horrific stories from Vietnam vets, none of which were for children; I can only imagine those same stories with Uncle Si's particular "spin" applied to them. :lol:
Oh yeah. That is the episode and those are the stories. lol lol

Yeah, that! I never understood that. Yeah, let's take a car to auction that I spent a fortune on with no reserve so I can lose a fortune. :rolleyes:
Even when he does set a reserve price, one of the auctioneers almost always talks him into removing it so they can sell the car, then he gets upset because he didn't make as much of a profit as he thought he would. [huh]

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Last night I watched the final episode of a 3-part documentary series called "Prohibition", which originally aired on PBS (I watched it on Netflix streaming). I really enjoyed seeing all the archival footage of 1920s and '30s style, but what struck me the most about it was how closely the debate on both sides of the prohibition issue mirrors the debate of marijuana reform today, and every bit as hypocritical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy