Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Sherlock Holmes, The Red Circle. Jeremy Brett is the best Holmes! Also watched some dumb show on Arlen Ness shop. What a bunch of idiots! They get a 1970 Triumph TR6 motorcycle, and none of them knew how to fix it. They didn't even have any Whitworth tools, so they butchered the nuts and bolts. Then they spent hours looking for the old chain, I am sure there are several British shops in the Bay area, just hop on a bike and get a new chain! I must be getting old, we all cut our teeth on Brit Iron!

...Also watched some dumb show on Arlen Ness shop. What a bunch of idiots! They get a 1970 Triumph TR6 motorcycle, and none of them knew how to fix it. They didn't even have any Whitworth tools, so they butchered the nuts and bolts. Then they spent hours looking for the old chain, I am sure there are several British shops in the Bay area, just hop on a bike and get a new chain! I must be getting old, we all cut our teeth on Brit Iron!
I watched an episode of that show the other day, and got the impression that they get confused by almost any bike not manufactured by Harley-Davidson. [huh]

I watched an episode of that show the other day, and got the impression that they get confused by almost any bike not manufactured by Harley-Davidson. [huh]
They are not far away from me here. Believe me, you do not want to send anything but HD stuff to them. That is really all they do. There is another shop south of us that does specifically British bikes. It is not like they didn't know those guys who have everything you need. :rolleyes:

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
I'm watching Fast and Loud Richard is worried about hail damage to a complete and running Ford Galaxie. Aaron point out that they routinely buy cars with doors missing and he's worried about hail?

I'm watching Fast and Loud Richard is worried about hail damage to a complete and running Ford Galaxie. Aaron point out that they routinely buy cars with doors missing and he's worried about hail?

Everytime I see Richard I can hear the Looney Tunes theme music behind him. :p Aaron is the Merrie Melodies theme:
[video=youtube_share;0jTHNBKjMBU]http://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy