Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
The last TV Show I watched: Been re-watching (as I do every few months it seems) my all-time favorite series, Showtime's 1993-95 original FALLEN ANGELS. There are 12 episodes in all. The first six were released for a limited time on VHS back in the late '90s. The later six were never released in the US, but were eventually released on DVD in Australia and the UK under the title PERFECT CRIMES. I have them all, along with a companion book: FALLEN ANGELS Six Noir Tales Told For Television, which includes the stories in their original book form alongside their adapted screenplays.

The series is a collection of classic pulp crime stories directed by and starring some of the biggest names in Hollywood at the time, many of whom had never worked behind the camera before.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Leave It To Beaver.
Wally gets sick, and receives a lot of presents for it.
Beaver gets sick and gets a lecture from the new Doctor because he's faking.
This is one of the few times Eddie, Larry, or Gilbert DIDN'T talk him into doing something stupid.

Says her. :p
Her, and the legal documents.

I watched the new episode of Loud N' Monkey. That '60 Bel Air turned out nice, but do they really need to put an Air Ride suspension on everything? I mean, they're nice if you can find the "sweet spot", but for most people I think they're more trouble and expense than they're worth.

And the new episode of The Blacklist. I like the show, but I find the sub-plot with the husband tiresome. I was hoping they'd resolve that in this episode, buuuuut nooooooooooooooooo. :mmph:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot