Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Instead of Gunsmoke---Gunshy. :p
Gunshy...:D
He comes to the table with several cars, including a Cadillac.
He's also the owner of his own business, and he knows that diapers need to be changed, although he's not really schooled on how to do that.
Plus a solid work ethic, a good grasp of how things used to be, and the desire to keep those memories alive.
It's a start, and better than what Chester would have brought initially. :p

Moonshiners Christmas, and Moonshiners.
The wife and I were debating who's houses were used to show Justin and his daughter making cookie ornaments, and Tickle making a few backed goodies (not including himself after making peppermint moonshine).
We've seen Tickle's house, and that wasn't it.

Gunshy...:D
He comes to the table with several cars, including a Cadillac.
He's also the owner of his own business, and he knows that diapers need to be changed, although he's not really schooled on how to do that.
Plus a solid work ethic, a good grasp of how things used to be, and the desire to keep those memories alive.
It's a start, and better than what Chester would have brought initially. :p

Moonshiners Christmas, and Moonshiners.
The wife and I were debating who's houses were used to show Justin and his daughter making cookie ornaments, and Tickle making a few backed goodies (not including himself after making peppermint moonshine).
We've seen Tickle's house, and that wasn't it.

And better looking than Festus. :p
I saw that too. I have no idea but Justin managed to mention that his grandmother taught him how to make the ornaments so maybe her house then.
Tickle is a wildcard. Funny as he is.:p Chico going down into the water tank was CRAZY! :doh:

Feraud

Bartender
Last night we caught an episode of Live From Daryl's House. It stars Daryl Hall and guest. They sing, talk, and eat. The episode we saw featured Cee Lo Green and it was a great performance!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It took me some years away to be able to watch again. Same with M*A*S*H. Enjoying them both again.
We stop shortly after Henry is shipped home.
Potter's first season is okay, but after that it gets too dramatic.
Plus Frank leaves, and we're Frank fans and not Winchester fans.
Watching Seinfeld now.....:D

We stop shortly after Henry is shipped home.
Potter's first season is okay, but after that it gets too dramatic.
Plus Frank leaves, and we're Frank fans and not Winchester fans.
Watching Seinfeld now.....:D

It does get progressively more preachy with each season. I have the whole box set that I watched with my son. Some of the Alda/Farrel stuff gets too much for me, but I try to just enjoy it for what it was.
I always look up in the Santa Monica Mt's when I drive over there and think how funny M*A*S*H was filmed there :)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It does get progressively more preachy with each season. I have the whole box set that I watched with my son. Some of the Alda/Farrel stuff gets too much for me, but I try to just enjoy it for what it was.
I always look up in the Santa Monica Mt's when I drive over there and think how funny M*A*S*H was filmed there :)
Wow, that would be neat to see.
Yeah we have the box set too.
Two of our favorites are 5 O'clock Charlie, and Tuttle.

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
I went through a Breaking Bad marathon watching the entire series, after that I watched Homeland seasons 1 and 2. Both were great shows but I think I'm enjoying Homeland more.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
FastNLoud the first part of Bandit Car.
I recorded the second part, which will be viewed tonight.
The Gremlin X was an odd find.
I work with a guy that had one, and he said it was a really fun car...ugly, but fun.
BTW his was purple. :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy