Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
My GOD what a pure D, unadulterated arse whuppin! Over midway through the first quarter. I like Peyton as a gentleman and a player but that was the worst drubbin' I've EVER seen a team take in a Super Bowl. There might be larger score discrepancies, but NEVER have I seen a team look "whipped" from the start! Not even the Buffalo Bills ever went out so meekly. The only time I personally remember a team being "beaten before they start" was the when the Giants got massacred by the Ravens. Christians vs. Lions was more competitive. Nice job done at halt-time though by the illegitimate love child of James Brown and Prince.

Worf

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
My GOD what a pure D, unadulterated arse whuppin! Over midway through the first quarter. I like Peyton as a gentleman and a player but that was the worst drubbin' I've EVER seen a team take in a Super Bowl. There might be larger score discrepancies, but NEVER have I seen a team look "whipped" from the start! Not even the Buffalo Bills ever went out so meekly. The only time I personally remember a team being "beaten before they start" was the when the Giants got massacred by the Ravens. Christians vs. Lions was more competitive. Nice job done at halt-time though by the illegitimate love child of James Brown and Prince.

Worf

Wow. Tell us how you really feel. lol

I think there's some Michael Jackson in there too. ;) Pretty sad when the half time was more enjoyable than the game. :p

Worf

Remember when the Raiders forgot show up against the Buccaneers? No one has seen hide nor hair of the Raiders since that beating.
:D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Magnum P.I.! The episode where he dreams he is back in the early 30s. He trades in his Ferrari for a Bugatti Type 35 in Maroon . Yes it's a replica, but still, nice looking. T C trades his Hughes OH-6 Loach for a Great Lakes biplane, also a replica. If only every episode was set in the 30s!
i327208_zps12638676.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Magnum P.I.! The episode where he dreams he is back in the early 30s. He trades in his Ferrari for a Bugatti Type 35 in Maroon . Yes it's a replica, but still, nice looking. T C trades his Hughes OH-6 Loach for a Great Lakes biplane, also a replica. If only every episode was set in the 30s!
i327208_zps12638676.jpg
Very nice.
But I guess Higgins is still in those shorts. :eusa_doh:

I watched some of the superbowl tv commercials on youtube last night.
Why do Jerry and George look old, but Newman still looks the same?
It was a commercial for a new comedy show Jerry is doing.
Darken his hair or something, don't let Jerry grow old!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy