Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Starius

Practically Family
I've just watched the latest episodes of:
Mad Men
Weeds
The Middleman
Eureka
The Venture Brothers

And still to watch today, the most recent episodes of In Plain Sight, Saving Grace.... and, the final of American Gladiators. Don't judge me on that... but my childhood nostalgia compels me to watch that reality show...

dingus

New in Town
Starius said:
I've just watched the latest episodes of:
Mad Men
Weeds
The Middleman
Eureka
The Venture Brothers

The husband and I have been catching up on this season's Venture Bros, too. What a long wait between seasons 2 and three.

As for "American Gladiators", I certainly can't judge. We watch the Strongman competitions every time they're on, it's the only televised sport I will watch.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I'm getting hooked on The Secret Life of an American Teenager on ABC Family. Maybe it's because I have two teenage boys and need all the insight I can get!

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Last night, with most of my neighbors at someone's End-o-Summer Party: The US and Chinese women's gymnastics competition

All day today, on my couch with multiple cups of tea/bottles of Tylenol: Most of the Jericho marathon on SciFi.

Starius

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
Episode 3 of the 3rd season of Eureka.

Man I love that show :)

LD

I thought that was the best episode so far this season.

I gotta admit though, I kinda miss seeing Matt Frewer around. Even if his character did have a bad Australian accent.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What happened to him! I totally want him back. I do so no like the cool rebel computer hacker. So overdone.

The first two eps made me a bit upset, as they seemed to make Allison seem kind of bimbo like, but here she knew what she was talking about.

Still they hint on the finale of season one, but no more then a hint. Drives me crazy! I dont care for the whole corporate liaison thing, but like the innkeeper spy and the 'artifact' I dont think that will last long :)

LD

Starius

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
What happened to him! I totally want him back. I do so no like the cool rebel computer hacker. So overdone.

The first two eps made me a bit upset, as they seemed to make Allison seem kind of bimbo like, but here she knew what she was talking about.

Still they hint on the finale of season one, but no more then a hint. Drives me crazy! I dont care for the whole corporate liaison thing, but like the innkeeper spy and the 'artifact' I dont think that will last long :)

LD

Yeah, and I think we're finally starting to see Sheriff Carter coming into his own... I've been getting tired of him being taken for granted because he isn't a genius like everyone else. But he does what he does well, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten the job in the first place - and after 3 years, the whole "fish out of water" aspect is getting a bit tired. He should be getting the hang of handling Eureka pretty well by now. Outside of the crazy unforeseen occurances and disgruntled scientists, of course.

Edward

Bartender
Never managed to catch Carnivale.... looks great though.

Last thing I watched on TV was probably.... Hollyoaks. :eek: Favourite new show for the last little while, though, has been Bonekickers. Most of the critics savaged it, but I found it all rather fun, and no less absurd than the likes of Doctor Who, which same critics adored.... [huh]

Starius

Practically Family
Carnivale was a great series. Only two seasons. And ended with quite a cliffhanger, just like American Gothic did. Anyone remember that show too?

Whispers, "Someones at the door..."

Spiffy

A-List Customer
The last episode of Season 3 Doctor Who.
I'm pretty sure that no villain could ever top The Master in terms of sheer evil awesomeness. I want the kind of evil overlord that celebrates his complete domination of the earth by dancing to Scissor Sisters.
Yes, please.

All this re-Whovination was spurred by a back-from-London gift from my roomate; a K9 car air freshener! It's spending some quality time hanging from my review mirror with a little robot puppet and some costume jewelry.

I realize that this is an incredibly geeky post. Oh well, what can you do?[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn