Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I'll be over in ten minutes :p
HD is closer than me James, but I'm closer than you. :D
Then again, I don't fly, so you'd probably beat me.

The wife made beef tacos tonight, because I had to cut the grass before it started raining.
Because I knew she was cooking tonight, I was really nice to her.
Even kissed her on the cheek, before going out to mow.
Well, I don't have a taste tester, so it's best to be nice just in case. :D

Last edited:
HD is closer than me James, but I'm closer than you. :D
Then again, I don't fly, so you'd probably beat me.

The wife made beef tacos tonight, because I had to cut the grass before it started raining.
Because I knew she was cooking tonight, I was really nice to her.
Even kissed her on the cheek, before going out to mow.
Well, I don't have a taste tester, so it's best to be nice just in case. :D

I'll beat you one way or the other. :p

You sure you didn't say: "Woman, have dinner ready by the time I am done.":p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Some soup (almost a stew...) and you do know Stew was a great cook, too! It started off with a bag of baby carrots, one Vadilla onion, three pounds of chopped steak, four large potato, three stalks of celery, half teaspoon of ground black pepper, (course pepper), teaspoon of spice called "grill mates, smoke house maple...by McCormack. Teaspoon of garlic powder, teaspoon of onion powder, three shots of worcestershire sauce, five shakes of tabasco, one pinch of ground lemon peel. Easy to make this. The meat is cooked in the same Jumbo sized pot, with the onion and baby carrots small amount of butter for about fifteen minutes to brown it all, then add water and the rest of everything. Boil and then reduce the heat to medium low and cook it down a few times, adding water again to keep the pot fairly much able to boil. I normally will cook this down about three or four times...over a period of about 1 1/2 hours. This meal is great to serve with corn muffins with some melted cream cheese and chives on top. Yummy!

Some soup (almost a stew...) and you do know Stew was a great cook, too! It started off with a bag of baby carrots, one Vadilla onion, three pounds of chopped steak, four large potato, three stalks of celery, half teaspoon of ground black pepper, (course pepper), teaspoon of spice called "grill mates, smoke house maple...by McCormack. Teaspoon of garlic powder, teaspoon of onion powder, three shots of worcestershire sauce, five shakes of tabasco, one pinch of ground lemon peel. Easy to make this. The meat is cooked in the same Jumbo sized pot, with the onion and baby carrots small amount of butter for about fifteen minutes to brown it all, then add water and the rest of everything. Boil and then reduce the heat to medium low and cook it down a few times, adding water again to keep the pot fairly much able to boil. I normally will cook this down about three or four times...over a period of about 1 1/2 hours. This meal is great to serve with corn muffins with some melted cream cheese and chives on top. Yummy!

Boy..that sounds delicious..!!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Now we know who wears the pants in the family. :p
Hey man!
That's not true.
I wear pants on windy days. :D

I ate too much yesterday, Chinese for lunch (with a friend), and tacos for dinner.
Well not Chinese of course, eating ethnic groups (no matter what they are) is frowned upon the South.
Anything you find on the road though, especially if you just hit it, is fair game. ;)

Hey man!
That's not true.
I wear pants on windy days. :D

I ate too much yesterday, Chinese for lunch (with a friend), and tacos for dinner.
Well not Chinese of course, eating ethnic groups (no matter what they are) is frowned upon the South.
Anything you find on the road though, especially if you just hit it, is fair game. ;)

Sure. I can see it now:
http://youtu.be/lqsdO1knSTk

Fajitas....mmmmmmm.
Tonight we had teriyaki marinated grilled salmon with rice and mixed greens. It's what the Mrs. wanted for Mothers day dinner

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore