Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Who stole the meat?

I had a big ol' burger for lunch so I needed a light dinner. There's a local burger chain down here called milos and they make some good sized burgers, double meat patties, sauteed onions, pickles, and. A sauce that I guess the closest I could describe is like a cross between bbq sauce and brown gravy. This incredible mess is then grilled like a grilled cheese sandwich. Add some fries and a couple glasses of iced tea (overly sweetened of course) and you have a lunch that will stick with you for a couple of days.

Tonight was leftover carne adobado over a big plate of nachos with white cheese sauce, guacamole, and jalapenos.
And pbr

I had a big ol' burger for lunch so I needed a light dinner. There's a local burger chain down here called milos and they make some good sized burgers, double meat patties, sauteed onions, pickles, and. A sauce that I guess the closest I could describe is like a cross between bbq sauce and brown gravy. This incredible mess is then grilled like a grilled cheese sandwich. Add some fries and a couple glasses of iced tea (overly sweetened of course) and you have a lunch that will stick with you for a couple of days.

We have a similar place here.
10153027_795226947156468_4026707474599035251_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vals-Burgers/159726737373162

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I made a great dinner, it is easy for me to cook up a devilish meal. Large baking pan, lined with foil. Roll up precooked chicken, spanish rice, mild banana peppers, shredded sharp cheddar, black olives, all in a corn tortilla, stack them all along the pan end to end to cover the bottom of the pan. Enchilada sauce poured all over the rolled up tortillas, peppers and small cherry tomatoes, and half a bag of shredded cheese on everything on top, oven for about 30 minutes on 460 degrees, and then it is served with sour cream on top after tossing a few of these on a plate. Your waist line may not love you, but your taste buds will!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Top cut round steak, pan fried with vadilla onions, some liquid smoke and a small dash of Jack Daniels, ground black pepper, light dash of garlic salt with some butter to help the steaks from sticking.....pan baked carrots with all the same garnish as the steaks, and baked potato. Marie Callendar (spelled right???) cold Key Lime pie and some mixed french vanilla and folgers coffee. Now to just sit and savor the moment. Ahhh....lol!

Top cut round steak, pan fried with vadilla onions, some liquid smoke and a small dash of Jack Daniels, ground black pepper, light dash of garlic salt with some butter to help the steaks from sticking.....pan baked carrots with all the same garnish as the steaks, and baked potato. Marie Callendar (spelled right???) cold Key Lime pie and some mixed french vanilla and folgers coffee. Now to just sit and savor the moment. Ahhh....lol!

I'll be over in ten minutes :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara