Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Tonight, I'm meeting my parents for dinner in the Walnut Room in the old Marshall Fields building. Then we're going to go see a standup comedian we like. It's my present to my mother for Mother's Day.

Last edited:
Tonight, I'm meeting my parents for dinner oin the Walnut Room in the old Marshall Fields building. Then we're going to go see a standup comedian we like. It's my present to my mother for Mother's Day.

Had to google that one, Bushman. That sounds like a fine night, one I'm sure your mom will enjoy.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Hubby grilled burgers with my House Seasoning blend on them. Mustard, ketchup, tomato, lettuce & American cheese on Lily's and mine. Hubby tried to recreate a burger from his childhood (favorite restaurant doesn't exist anymore): jalapeño refried beans, chunky salsa, grilled burger, Fritos crumbles. He added monterrey jack cheese & some fried jalapeños. Side of guacamole for his extra Fritos. Pickles on the side.

Spicy beef and noodles
f4ca8952886184ff526e636201e6d1dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran