Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

523069_10150755000104330_506159329_9433347_1893809415_n.jpg

Beer. It's what's for dinner. :p

steve the hat guy

New in Town
special recipe home made burgers along with fresh grilled pineapple and guacamole and the usual compliments like lettuce , onions and tomatoes. And then maybe some sweet potato fries baked not fried

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
My wife prepared the food and I had to cook it this evening:

White carrot
10413095rg.jpg

Salmon befor cooking
10413101fq.jpg

....and after
10413109mj.jpg

Spinat befor cooking
10413105hj.jpg

.....and after
10413107oz.jpg

And of course rice.

I did a very good job. A tasty meal for 3 persons.

Trying to decide whether to get the $7.99 (on Monday) chicken dinner special at the supermarket which comes with your choice of a whole roast chicken or eight pieces of fried chicken, 1 lb of potato salad, Hawaiian rolls and a 2 liter bottle of coke, or to get a baked ham, most of which will go in the freezer. Either one will last me the whole week.

Trying to decide whether to get the $7.99 (on Monday) chicken dinner special at the supermarket which comes with your choice of a whole roast chicken or eight pieces of fried chicken, 1 lb of potato salad, Hawaiian rolls and a 2 liter bottle of coke, or to get a baked ham, most of which will go in the freezer. Either one will last me the whole week.

Go for the ham. Haaaaammmmmm. See? There is MMMMMMM in ham. :p

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Had another great dinner at the Beekman Arms in Rhinebeck, NY. Dating to 1766, it's America's oldest inn. Washington, Hamilton and (after every election) FDR all enjoyed its hospitality. I enjoyed a huge slab of very rare pot roast, with julienned veggies and sweet potatoes. My girlfriend had crab stuffed shrimp. To die for. Sorry, no pics. And profitaroles with maple bourbon ice cream and mixed fruit gooey stuff. Having already died and gone to heaven, I couldn't't die again. But OMG, what a meal.

Had another great dinner at the Beekman Arms in Rhinebeck, NY. Dating to 1766, it's America's oldest inn. Washington, Hamilton and (after every election) FDR all enjoyed its hospitality. I enjoyed a huge slab of very rare pot roast, with julienned veggies and sweet potatoes. My girlfriend had crab stuffed shrimp. To die for. Sorry, no pics. And profitaroles with maple bourbon ice cream and mixed fruit gooey stuff. Having already died and gone to heaven, I couldn't't die again. But OMG, what a meal.

Ok, now I am hungry. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou