Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

We took the Grandson out for his 11th Birthday. I said "Hey, Luke...where would you like to go"? "Your favorite place..Steak & Shake"? Er...Grandpa...how about McDonalds..? :D That place hasn't changed a bit since the last time I ate there 15+ years ago...but I love that kid..;)

We took the Grandson out for his 11th Birthday. I said "Hey, Luke...where would you like to go"? "Your favorite place..Steak & Shake"? Er...Grandpa...how about McDonalds..? :D That place hasn't changed a bit since the last time I ate there 15+ years ago...but I love that kid..;)
Good ol' McDs. At least they're consistent.:p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I'm not going to watch that. :(

I've not eaten their food in at least 8 years, and I'll keep it that way. I prefer REAL food, which is why I cook at home so much.

I'm not going to watch that. :(

I've not eaten their food in at least 8 years, and I'll keep it that way. I prefer REAL food, which is why I cook at home so much.

In Germany, we are all more and more against the industrial fast-food and "McDoof" and "Würger-King". The number of fast-food-diners is going down permanently. :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR