Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's on your dresser?

shindeco

A-List Customer
imoldfashioned said:
I love the reverse painted frame Shindeco--I don't see many blue ones. The photo is great too.
Thanks. I've got a handful of them and I've put family photos in them. That one's an odd size (6x8) so I had to get the picture custom sized to fit in but I think it works quite well.

OnlyOneAudrey

New in Town
Quigley:

2-5.jpg
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOVE the Florida trinket. From Florida myself, I just adore Florida memorabilia. Don't have any myself (bc well I live here!). There's a museum here in town Florida Museum of History and it's my favorite. It has a little section on when Florida was big on tourism during the Golden Age. You can even stay at some of those old motor lodges from then. Those were a particular favorite of my dad's when the family would need a hotel room for the evening.

Anyways, yes, I like your dresser.

I'd post a picture of my dresser, except I don't have one. (When we moved, I threw out the dressers bc they were falling apart.)

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
My grandfathers Seabees ring, belt buckle collection and my fathers old Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses i gladly took off his hands, among other modern trinkets...and a pair of repro blues brothers sunglasses...

Tommy Katkins

New in Town
Still having a bag of trouble uploading...hope this way works;

Not a dresser but a CC41 marked tallboy...with some RAF sweethearts made from cockpit Lucite and coinage there on top and a unknown make, 1920s patented German Bauhaus influenced task lamp...

Sweet Leilani

A-List Customer
I finally found my camera :eek: :

100_2315.jpg

I'm trying to do all the accessories in pink & green with an Asian touch. That helps me narrow my shopping list considerably and eliminates a lot of impulse buys at the antique stores!

SarahLouise

Practically Family
JitterBugJenny said:
Just started my dresser decorating the other day:

102_0919.jpg

102_0916.jpg

102_0914.jpg

I love your lamps, telephone and mirror (or is it a tray?)

Everybody has such gorgeous dressers, my whole room is a complete mess at the moment :eek:

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Tommy Katkins said:
PrettySquareGal said:
Your pic isn't showing.

thank you once more PrettySquareGal but I keep having upload errors...I think my household ghosts are against post-50s technology...and maybe they have a point...

yawl can see the image here:

http://hausstuff.blogspot.com/

next time, if there's a next time, I'm sending an airgram

yours.

TK

Here it is so folks can see it

raf1a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy