Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's on your keychain?

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I have a Titanic and Weight Watcher's keychain. Car keys, house keys, key to my salon, etc.
My automatic lock/unlock button for my car, which is NOT working right now and it really sucks. Gee, how lazy I am that I complain about having to use the actual key to unlock the car. But with a toddler it really is inconvenient.

So, what's on yours?
Nikki

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Oddly enough, I was swinging a keychain flashlight when I read the title!
I used to have a very thick keychain collection, but it's mostly gone now. All I've left are a small globe from the Smithsonian, a small piece of leather from central Mexico which reads "They went to Zacatecas and all I got was this f***ing piece of leather", a small souvenir from Hawaii (which holds my set of housekeys) and the aforementioned flashlight.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
My house and work keys live on my kitty, my former boss got it for me from a self defense web site, we worked in a really sketchy area, and it made him feel better to know us girls had them, me too actually, it's hard red plastic moulded to look like a kitty, but the ears are designed to jab hands and such with. I have fortunately never needed to use it, so it's just a cute kitty key chain:)

Rooster

Practically Family
A spanish dabloon dated 1803 and a 12 ga shot shell extractor from the late 19th century. Never can tell when you might get a shell stuck.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thundercats-Belt_Buckle.jpg

This is a belt buckle I converted into a key chain. :)

LD

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
One keyring has a Kokopeli fob, house and daily driver and etc. keys.
Second is a key wallet containing keys for both cars, house, etc. I use this one when driving the classic.
Third is just work-related keys and a fingernail clipper (for splinters and such, mostly).
Fourth is all the keys I no longer have any use for, including this old key from my paternal grandfather's home. It was for inside doors.
dscn0139-2.jpg

Lee

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I have a small mouth harmonica (about 3'' long). Only got it last week at the Ringve music museum's gift shop.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
House key, car key, strongbox key, Borders discount tag, supermarket discount tag, and a big knot of keys for various doors and compartments at the theatre. I always swore I'd never be one of these people who carried a huge wad of keys, but alas, I have become one.

I draw the line at a big chrome keychain though.

Rosie

One Too Many
scotrace said:
Keychain gets me in more places than the keys can unlock. :)

key1.jpg

key2.jpg

THAT is COOL. :eusa_clap

My personal keychain is vintage Tiffany's, sterling silver which I've had for so long. On it I carry the keys to my house, my mom's house and my cousin's house, malboxes, etc. I also carry a key shaped pocket knife I bought for my dad when I was 8.

My work keys are many and not as cute. They are lanyars from the various school sites where my programs are located in assorted colors.

panamag8or

Practically Family
Keychain has a 1903 Harley on it. I'm not a Harley guy, but it is heavy, so I use it.

On it, I have various keys, including a handcuff key and Coke machine key... a speedpass, Univ. of Florida Alumni tag, one grocery tag (the rest are in my wallet).

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
A Tiffany keychain - now that would be cool to see! :)

Remember the little sterling phone dialer in Breakfast at Tiffany's? I guess after the film they sold a ton of them.

Ben

One of the Regulars
Scotrace that is an awesome key ring!

On mine, in addition to about eight keys, there is a p-38 can opener and a bottle opener.

The key to my apartment building looks like an oversized dog tag with no writing on it. I think it is some kind of magentic mechanism that unlocks the front door.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
My keychain is a simple ring made out of thin gauge cable. On it, I have a key fob for work and the key to my office, an automatic lock thingy for my car (which doesn't work), a keychain with the address of the shop I take my car to, my car key, my house key, a key for my bike lock (which I haven't used in ages), a Hollywood Express video card tag, and tags for Stop & Shop, Shaw's Supermarket and PETCO.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
On my keychain, I have the automatic opener for Betty Jean (my Saturn), the key for my classroom, key to my apartment building, keys to upper and lower locks.

(I left the mailbox key at home with the Mister, 'cause I'm in California this week.)

The rental car keychain has two gigantic keys with the auto opener built into the key, and the tag that tells what kind of car it is - red PT Cruiser. :D

Starius

Practically Family
I have two keychains connected together.

The main keychain is a old AT&T keychain that came from some OPASTCO convention or something. Then connected to it is a Viking warship keychain. Keys connected throughout.

keychain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24