Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your Ebay ID?

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
cheryl6ovl and I also sell on ebay. I am liquidating my 25 year vintage clothing, accessory and antiques collection.

My ebay ID means nothing.[huh]

Foofoogal

Banned
My id is sandysfancy-old.
Isn't that goofy. Ebay made me add the old recently as it was the only way to get them to stop giving out my inbox email. Before it was sandysfancy and then they wouldn't even let me tell people when they look under community for sandysfancy. Oh well. I have 100% feedback and I sell antiques under that name but mostly buy. I am going to soon get another name for my vintage clothing. Sandy

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Kim_B said:
That doesn't have anything to do with Optimus Prime, does it? :D

Indeed :D When I signed up on eBay I was looking for some of the first-run Transformers, especially Prime and Megatron.

Kim_B

Practically Family
Well, now I don't feel so weird for spending money on all those She-Ra Princess of Power action figures :D :p

olive bleu

One Too Many
questio:

Are all user ID names of bidders now blocked or what? Is that what is happening with the user names with the ****'s???This has probably been happening for awhile, huh?maybe i am just slow catching on.[huh]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
paulwl, adapted from my real life handle. I've been using it as my email address and various other things for over a decade, so I am the original and only true paulwl. Beware of cheap imitations!

I considered changing it to he-who-gets-sniped, but I thought that might become even more of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

A warning. Outbid me on any Columbia Royal Blue 78s and you can count on finding a burning paper bag on your front lawn. Do NOT call 911; stomp it out yourself.

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot