Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can I get a shirt like this but striped ?

ukali1066

Practically Family
Hi all,

It's what we call in Britain a Grandad shirt, no collar, normal button cuffs, and only buttons halfway down the front, you pull it over your head to put it on.

Where can I find a subtle fine striped one ? My searches so far have come up with cuffless garish Hippy style ones in XXXXL !

shirt.jpg

NakedGhost

New in Town
Thanks guys, they're perfect but way out of my price range, I pay £4.99 for the plain white

And where did you get that one, sir? A shop that I can buy from online, maybe? I've been looking for a grandad shirt for ages, and they're impossible to find around here. Any decent one's I've come across online have cost outrageous amounts.

Matt_the_chap

One of the Regulars
I don't fully understand these shirts - they just seem like tunic shirts for separate collars without the holes for studs. What on Earth do you wear with them?

jdbenson

One of the Regulars
In the US, they're called Banded Collar shirts. A google search returns a great number sites selling them. You may want to check Western wear sites as well.

ukali1066

Practically Family
Nakedghost I just tried to PM you...but your settings won't allow it

I knew they'd have another name across the water...thanks for that info :)

I'm not a tie wearer so I like this style, the smartness of a shirt but with more comfort

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy