Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whippet and Mallory for Sale

scooter

Practically Family
OK, fellas, I'd give a lot of money to have these hats fit me, but they are just wayyyyy too small so I'll offer them here. They are both 7 1/8, the one on the left being an unusual Sage Green Whippet and the other being a beautiful rich Brown Mallory. What you see are just dry bashes I threw in to take pictures of them, and as best I can tell the pics are pretty fair representation of the color. They feel simply wonderful to the touch, soft and malleable; just terrific hats. I actually considered trying to have them upsized , but decided it would be a shame to alter them in this way. I'd rather sell them to someone who would appreciate them as much as I do. The ONLY flaws I can find on the Whippet, where the sweatband stitching has pulled loose in one spot and needs to be redone. Seems like a simple enough task, but I am not as dexterous as I could be, so I'll leave it to the buyer. Also, the liner is somewhat sweat stained, but not surprising for a hat this age. This does not effect the wearabiltiy or integrity of the hat! On the Mallory, there is some slight sweat staining on the ribbon, but that is all.

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

Now the Mallory:
IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

I'd like to get $200 for the pair, but will consider other reasonable offers and will consider splitting them up for the right price. Contact me if you are interested.
Sorry for the long post.

scooter

Practically Family
Hey guys, one more note. The brim on the Mallory is 2 1/2 inches and the crown height uncreased is about 5 inches. The Whippet is about 2 5/8 brim and 5 1/4 inches uncreased crown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80