Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whippet, Mallory and A Beater

J.J. Gittes

A-List Customer
Hello Loungers,
Two hats up for grabs, first, the Whippet.
#1.*SOLD* A in decent shape 7-1/4(but fits like a 3/8(23.25) Stetson Whippet. It's a warm grey blue with a faded matching ribbon binding. It has some orange stains on the brim and part of the crown from the previous owner that I have not attempted to clean. They are difficult to notice unless pointed out. Overall in great shape, the leather is fine and the felt has no nibbles. The liner is faded and the logo has worn off a bit. A good cleaning and new ribbons will make this a excellent hat. Last two photos are trying to show the slight staining.
7.jpg

*SOLD*

The other two will be up shortly.

J.J. Gittes

A-List Customer
#2. A pre-Stetson takeover *Bold Look* Mallory 12.50 with the original box. Its a 7 3/8 (23.20). Has a well executed underwelt that looks like a Cav-edge from above. The brim is a whopping 3 inches(why I never wear it), the crown is pretty full, taper-less on the sides and is 5.5-6 inches in height. It is in pretty mint shape with no nibbles or staining. The inside is perfect minus an easily removable water stain on the liner. It currently has a different crease-I can either make it open crown for you, leave it, or put it how it is in the photos.
IMG_9300.jpg
IMG_9301.jpg
IMG_9302.jpg
IMG_9307.jpg
IMG_9305.jpg

Some of the angles of the photos (and since the hat is white and it was bright outside), makes it difficult to see its real proportions(It looks balanced in person)

$325 (including shipping and paypal fee)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany