Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who is Welcome at The Fedora Lounge?

Old Rogue

Practically Family
The list perfectly encapsulates what drew me into the lounge after stumbling on it while searching for a shirt on the internet. I'm not into any of the social networking sites like Facebook, but the lounge just feels right for me.

I think that we would find that if we were to take a poll of the people here it would show that a good portion of the Fedora Lounge members would answer yes to the question: "Is there any value in knowing about the past?"

However the really interesting part would be hearing why some people would vote NO and the responses that would stimulate.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
I think that we would find that if we were to take a poll of the people here it would show that a good portion of the Fedora Lounge members would answer yes to the question: "Is there any value in knowing about the past?"

However the really interesting part would be hearing why some people would vote NO and the responses that would stimulate.

Excellent point!

Pompidou

One Too Many

I would vote yes. At the most pragmatic level, you can't really be sure if things are getting better or worse if you don't know how they were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn