Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who wants a swimsuit?

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
I made the mistake of bidding on this cute little number, little being the operative word. I failed to look at the size and it was too late once I did. Now I need to pay for it, but I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would perhaps like to buy it from me? I'll post the link to the original eBay listing so you can get an idea of what you will be buying.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130146331466&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=003

Please get back to me if you're interested.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Tamamiko said:
i think it was tiny, even for the times. But then again, it may not be truly vintage.

What do you mean by "truly vintage"?

It obviously is, given the tag, the metal zipper and the fact that it's 100% nylon. Also, that style of metal hook on the straps is a vintage style that's not all that common. I've only ever seen one other item like it, a vintage sundress.

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
So i got the suit yesterday, and i was right... Too small. So if anyone is seriously interested pm me for negotiations.

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
I've still got this suit if anyone's interested. Otherwise i plan on taking it by this vintage shop i've heard about... Maybe i can get some of my money back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum