Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Why America Fights"

FedoraFan112390

Practically Family
My uncle has a collection of my grandfather's belongings. My grandfather fought in WWII and served from '39-46. Among his stuff was a book titled, "Why America Fights"--A medium sized volume. It seemed to be about WWII and maybe was a propaganda work of sorts. I didn't get a chance to look through it at the time I saw it, and haven't really spoken to my uncle since. I looked it up but couldn't find it anywhere. I even asked people on a WWII forum about it--no luck. I was hoping maybe some here could help.

Bear in mind my grandfather died in 1975, so the book could've been published no later than then.

Also--He had a card of a club which said "A.W.O.L" and said something like, "A Wolf (Something)" I don't remember the rest. It seemed to be almost jokey. It had an image if I recall right of a wolf howling. It seemed to be some card membership or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran