Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why!!!! Hipsters!!! Why!!!!!

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Same here!!! Although my iPod music list would probably get me nods from hipsters anyway....

lol
I have always adhered to this...this is my inner-hipster...

Music.jpg

My sister always called me a "music snob" growing up....hahaha!!! I joke about it now. I don't take myself too seriously these days. I know I like a lot of terrible 80s music along side some pretentious "trying-too-hard" stuff. I do not discriminate musically these days so I'm bound to like both "good" and "bad"!! :D

MissMittens

One Too Many
lol
I have always adhered to this...this is my inner-hipster...

Music.jpg

My sister always called me a "music snob" growing up....hahaha!!! I joke about it now. I don't take myself too seriously these days. I know I like a lot of terrible 80s music along side some pretentious "trying-too-hard" stuff. I do not discriminate musically these days so I'm bound to like both "good" and "bad"!! :D

Haha!!! I was at Underground Arts the other day on Callowhill.........I think that qualifies as a hipster venue. The bartender had a handlebar moustache.....

MissMittens

One Too Many

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
The hipsters all live in the city. I don't live in the city. I live in the city limits, but not in center city where they all are. Whenever I go into the city I see them in swarms. Sometimes I ask my husband if they are real or if they are just being funny. I guess both?? lol

Went to Delaware on Saturday (Rehoboth Beach). Not a hipster in sight. Slower Lower Delaware ;)

MissMittens

One Too Many
The hipsters all live in the city. I don't live in the city. I live in the city limits, but not in center city where they all are. Whenever I go into the city I see them in swarms. Sometimes I ask my husband if they are real or if they are just being funny. I guess both?? lol

Went to Delaware on Saturday (Rehoboth Beach). Not a hipster in sight. Slower Lower Delaware ;)

No, no hipsters there. Just lots of beach and funny little eateries. And hundreds of people dressed in Abercrombie or Old Navy, lol!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy