Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

William Lennon spec boots

wdw

One Too Many
Nice. I prefer that to the smooth hide I got on my first Derby's. My second ones have the burgundy full grain and I much prefer that look.

Gairdner

New in Town
Yes, I ogled both your pairs (of boots, boots man!) at great length. I especially enjoyed your Aero jacket and burgundy grain boot colour match combo. I've had several Aero's over the years and fantastic jackets they were. Don't know what it is but I no longer feel comfortable (mentally) in a leather jacket. It's just a very personal thing and not a damn thing to do with snobbery in the slightest for I cannot stand attitudes like that. Primarily, I reckon they always look better on other folks and the few I've seen whilst mooching around here have been quite the thing. That said, I still have a hankering for one of their Irvin's. My wallet doesn't though. My goodness, the smell of their place down in Gala is heaven itself!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran