Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WONK: the Chaos Reigns Players

carter

I'll Lock Up
Originally posted by Marc Chevalier
With a caboose to kill or die for!
[bad]

Kill for, maybe. Die for, not so much.

This is the last known picture we have of her sister. We believe she may be in France.

1392825249_4010c9618b.jpg
]:whistling

1376521159_45687291a4.jpg
:whistling

Deaux Cabooses! :D

Perhaps the poor dears were separated at birth. These damsels may be in distress! :eek:

I say we Men of the Lounge should don our

1370395496_bab070bae8.jpg

and assemble on the Rivera to plot a course of action. :beer:
Spitfire to be on point and HFLG for rear security.

Mum's the word. :cool:

Beware of Eskimos carrying macine guns!

carter

I'll Lock Up
lol lol lol

OK, you can take the point with Spitfire.

Perhaps Marc would be interested in securing the rear.

Somebody's gotta do it.

I'll be on lookout. Watching the caboose.

:whistling :cool: :fedora:

carter

I'll Lock Up
With your vast array of knowledge, I suggest you handle both Aarmament and Logistics,

Now we need someone in Procurement. Seems Marc has misplaced his caboose.

dostacos

Practically Family
carter said:
With your vast array of knowledge, I suggest you handle both Aarmament and Logistics,

Now we need someone in Procurement. Seems Marc has misplaced his caboose.
well since these women won't be swooning over me until JUST before Christmas [knowing that Diamonds are a girl's best friend ]when I change my Fedora for a bright red Santa hat, maybe I could take over Procurement, at least until I need to re-task the elves :eek:

carter

I'll Lock Up
Origin of Caboose

:whistling BTW,

1376521159_45687291a4.jpg
:whistling

Was 1st identified by Salv early days this thread.

Has he gone underground? :cool:

dostacos said:
well since these women won't be swooning over me until JUST before Christmas [knowing that Diamonds are a girl's best friend ]when I change my Fedora for a bright red Santa hat, maybe I could take over Procurement, at least until I need to re-task the elves :eek:
Does this mean I need to get that tattoo of my namesake's distinctive spinal markings?

OTOH, I'm jealous--nobody has ever swooned over me, and probably never will either.

I'm also semi-proficient with the art of "creative requisitions", so I can also help with procurement. (NOTE: "help with", not "do it all".)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Originally posted by Dostacos
maybe I could take over Procurement, at least until I need to re-task the elves

(Hurriedly enters the room)
Sorry, I was redressing an error on my part with the LOL.

Right you are.

First, I believe you have an ideal source for boots. We should all have over-the-calf boots. And spurs!...We do need spurs. (silence) Don't we?

And Fedoras! We must have matching fedoras! With BIG green feathers.

And capes! Like in LOTR. We'll be very inconspicuous.

Then we'll need rations. What do you think? Two tacos each? That should do it.

And beer. Copious amounts of beer. Prodigious quantities.
DB, should be able to handle the logistics.

Let's see....is there anything left to chance?

Hmmm....

carter

I'll Lock Up
DB,

We'll need a distinct tatoo for the squad. You can get with DT on that.

Let DT handle recquisition unless he needs assistance. You might try to lfind that local asset. What was his name? Minderfender? Mindyourfinger? Something like that?

It's not really regulation (so little is) but a tattoo in the nether regions might pass unnoticed.

dostacos

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Does this mean I need to get that tattoo of my namesake's distinctive spinal markings?

OTOH, I'm jealous--nobody has ever swooned over me, and probably never will either.

I'm also semi-proficient with the art of "creative requisitions", so I can also help with procurement. (NOTE: "help with", not "do it all".)
it is worth a try, and they only swoon for me when they confuse me with Santa:eek:

:eek:fftopic: in the movie "the Santa Clause" with Tim Allen, there is a scene where he sits in a sweat suit on a park bench watching his son play soccer when kids come up and start asking him for their Christmas gifts. I looked so much like him in that scene I thought it was me! I convinced a co-workers daughter that it was me standing in for Timlol and the children I work with at Christmas all think I am Santa. I know just enough Spanish to get my face slapped, but when the kids start talking about me, I get the meaning[huh] ;)

but my wife still swoons, so it is all good...well and I swoon for her too

Carter, my uniform isn't open to negotiation. My field marshal's cap will have to do--aren't ladies supposed to love a man in uniform?

As for beer: I guess I can suffer that foul stuff defiling my air assets for the duration of this exercise--get it to the '130, and I'll do the rest...

Chow--I think I can get some good deals on MRE cases, I'm told the new ones ain't too bad...

Ground transportation: we'll need something rugged, I'd prefer Land Rover Defenders--no tellin' what kinds of trouble we may have to extract a damsel in distress from... Tac-air, I'm gonna suggest a Hind--gunship and dustoff in one effective but butt-ugly package.

dostacos

Practically Family
oh and if you are gonna be a rattler be a MOJAVE GREEN, the baddest of the bad! they attack just for the aggravation of it all [they inject the venom even when they know they won't be able to eat just because they are that mean!]

dostacos

Practically Family
carter said:
(Hurriedly enters the room)
Sorry, I was redressing an error on my part with the LOL.

Right you are.

First, I believe you have an ideal source for boots. We should all have over-the-calf boots. And spurs!...We do need spurs. (silence) Don't we?

And Fedoras! We must have matching fedoras! With BIG green feathers.

And capes! Like in LOTR. We'll be very inconspicuous.

Then we'll need rations. What do you think? Two tacos each? That should do it.

And beer. Copious amounts of beer. Prodigious quantities.
DB, should be able to handle the logistics.

Let's see....is there anything left to chance?

Hmmm....
the beer will be Coronas [well maybe Guinness, boots knee high with Sheepskin tops, Indy style fedoras with one large green feather each, and of course a green on one side, mottled brown on the other of a reversable cape, and a nice Mithral clasp at the neck[the jaw of the Mojave Green hooks through the tail to lock in place. When closed the head is to the right, rattle to the left, Number of rattles is 5 years per rattle mine will have 10 links on the rattle for another 8 months or so.]

carter

I'll Lock Up
..but my wife still swoons, so it is all good...well and I swoon for her too

Ooooo....Swooning is good! We can definitely use swooning.

DB, Armaments and transport seem to be a tad er ... excessive. Can we have these as back-up in case we need emergency extraction.

Initially, bearing covertness in mind, do you have access to something a tad er...lighter.

I suppose the FM Cap will be OK but no more changes.

DT, How .re we doing on those boots? I want 2 inch heels? Is that doable? Check with the elves.

, Have you located Minderbender yet? Iwish he'd check in. HELLO, MINDERBENDER? YOHOO!

dostacos

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Carter, my uniform isn't open to negotiation. My field marshal's cap will have to do--aren't ladies supposed to love a man in uniform?

As for beer: I guess I can suffer that foul stuff defiling my air assets for the duration of this exercise--get it to the '130, and I'll do the rest...

Chow--I think I can get some good deals on MRE cases, I'm told the new ones ain't too bad...

Ground transportation: we'll need something rugged, I'd prefer Land Rover Defenders--no tellin' what kinds of trouble we may have to extract a damsel in distress from... Tac-air, I'm gonna suggest a Hind--gunship and dustoff in one effective but butt-ugly package.

ground transport will need to include a pair of Bradley's with Hughes chain guns. [Senator: "General is it true the enemy rounds go clean through the Bradley and out the other side?" General: "No senator, they only go through one side then that rattle around inside for a while."}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy