Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would anyone wear this sweater?

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
I have a friend who owns a local varsity jacket company and they can easily make a patch like this. I am considering just buying a black or navy turtleneck from a thrift shop and sewing it on but I also happen to live within 1/2 mile of Dehen...

so if there is interest maybe we can make it happen.

I'd certainly wear one.
IMG_5896.PNG

Gav

Practically Family
1/2 mile from dehen? I want a moto-jersey. Do they ever have a sale?
Oh yeah I'd wear this too.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
They do have sales from time to time, I am now on their email list so maybe I will go to the next one...

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Minimum order from Dehen for wholesale is 36pcs. I didnt ask price as it doesnt seem we will have anywhere near that number...

They can do a crewneck, no turtle neck in their current lineup.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Heard back from Dehen and from Settlemeiers and we could have their heavy worsted wool crewneck with the skull patch for $195 shipped CONUS (I would be doing the shipping). Here is a pic of Dehn's crew in black for reference. minimum order is 36pcs for wholesale.

Anyone really interested let me know and I'll start a list.

Thanks
DSC_0590.jpg

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
I have posted this in outerwear section and will update more specifics there later tonight but I have learned we can get the zip neck moto with the striped sleeves OR a crewneck with striped sleeves for the same price.

Dehens wool sweaters are thick and amazing!

Cocker

Practically Family
Wowowowow, the moto with zip neck for the same price?? Now, THAT would be REALLY interesting!

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
If anyone is interested in this project please go to my post in the Outerwear section and respond IN so I can keep track. thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner