Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: 7 3/8 #52 Hat Block

humanshoes

One Too Many
I'm looking for a 7 3/8 #52 wooden hat crown block in 5 3/4" to 6" height. It can be regular or long oval. I will be happy to purchase outright or trade for handmade hatter's tools.

Last edited:

Doomstein

One of the Regulars
I'm looking for a 7 3/8 #52 wooden hat crown block in 5 3/4" to 6" height. It can be regular or long oval. I will be happy to purchase outright or trade for handmade hatter's tools.

If you can't find a seller, you may want to consider buying a new 52 block from ebay seller 'nothermanstreasure'. They supposedly can make you a single #52 in any size or crown height for a little over $200. I was going to buy from them, and they offered some used 52's for $100 a pop, but they wouldn't accept paypal which was a dealbreaker for me.

Last edited:

humanshoes

One Too Many
Thanks for the tip, Doomstein. I bought a band block from him some time back, but felt it was a bit overpriced. Would really like to find one of the older ones if possible. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot