Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB child's fedora / cap

This is a last minute buy for my son for a wedding we're going to next week.

I am looking for a newsboy cap & fedora in a 6 7/8 or 6 3/4 (his head measured between 21 and 21.5"

I'm not looking for anything expensive, I looked at the Johnny Phi hats, but the $20 shipping puts it over what I was wanting to pay, and I'd hat to see a vintage NOS hat go into his hands until he's had a little more experience with them.

Thanks!

Midwest Boater

One of the Regulars
hope this helps

ive had this awhile but ill never use it.
Dobbs 20 dark brown size 6 7/8 i can send the box with it or not to keep the shipping cost down.
5wmqe.jpg

its a very dark brown this is the best shot i got of the color. its showing the three little strips of felt that were under the sweat when i got it. i will send them along with the hat of coarse.
28wf5eh.jpg

the owners head must of been a bit smaller than 6 7/8.
2zpqf53.jpg

the felt and ribbon are in excellent condition
suitable for a wedding im sure. the sweat and liner show signs of wear.
5194lx.jpg

if you are interested let me know.

TheModernLife

New in Town
I found 2 gray childrens fedoras at the thrift store about 2 weeks ago. Probably about that size. One was a Stetson. Each was $20. Last time I went one was gone and the other was still there.

I can go back and take a look to see if it's still there. If so, I'll charge you the $20 and whatever shipping is. When do you need it by?

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Both of these are 6 3/4. I can do $35 shipped together or $20 shipped for one.

PM me if you're interested.

1930s Society Club fedora, a slight bit of fading and sweatband stitching that's coming undone.
SocietyClubHat001-1.jpg

SocietyClubHat002-1.jpg

1940s Royal Stetson longhair, some moth nips but no holes.
1940sfuzzyRoyalStetson001.jpg

1940sfuzzyRoyalStetson002.jpg

Midwest Boater

One of the Regulars
hey rob did you find the hat you wanted? i was thinking around $20 US for the Dobbs i posted no rush ill hang on to it till i here from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy