Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Help me find an overcoat on ebay!

rippsnorter

New in Town
A friend of mine wants to buy me a Christmas present, but gave up on trying to find the right thing and just told me to find an overcoat and hat that I like and they'd pay for it. I'm trying to keep the cost down to under $100 for both, although I'll probably end up kicking in a bit extra on top to get exactly what I want.

I wear a conservative cut (modern though) black (slightly grey but looks black) 2 button single breasted suit. I need a good sturdy vintage grey wool or cashmere overcoat, and a grey fedora to go with it.

I'm thinking grey, or herringbone grey, or a charcoal would be best. I don't know the brands enough to know what's best.

I'm 5'9, size 42R in a suit.

Single breasted, classic looks, wool preferred over cashmere.

There's a Teller brand one on ebay that I'm admiring, but I don't know anything about the brand?

Thanks guys!

rippsnorter

New in Town
Oops.. was this supposed to go in classifieds? sorry mods. I was just looking for help searching and advice on brands compared to price, not specifically a want ad.

Sorry for the mis-post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace