Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Vanson America jacket 44"

SimonR

One of the Regulars
Evening

As per the title - I'm looking for a Vanson America jacket without the flag on the back ideally ... but not a deal breaker.

Thinking size 42/44 depending on actual measurements

Cheers

Simon

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Just sold my 44 about 2 weeks ago to a friend. I saw on on eBay last week. It’s prolly listed as Easy Rider Vanson Hope that helps

BikerMan

A-List Customer
I saw this one. It’s not Vanson but it looks pretty nice. It does have the flag also I think the pin comes with it too. Item number 125890502039 on eBay. Probly not as substantial as Vanson but hey 74.00.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Evening

As per the title - I'm looking for a Vanson America jacket without the flag on the back ideally ... but not a deal breaker.

Thinking size 42/44 depending on actual measurements

Cheers

Simon
What pit to pit are you looking for? I own one in a size 40 and it has roughly 23,5“ pit to pit, they run fairly large.

SimonR

One of the Regulars
What pit to pit are you looking for? I own one in a size 40 and it has roughly 23,5“ pit to pit, they run fairly large.

Are you considering selling ?

I measure 42 1/2 " so a 47" overall would seem to be in the ballpark .... what are the other measurements ?
I only plan on wearing a tee shirt under as I've a sheepskin lined one for cold weather with room to layer

Simon

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Are you considering selling ?

I measure 42 1/2 " so a 47" overall would seem to be in the ballpark .... what are the other measurements ?
I only plan on wearing a tee shirt under as I've a sheepskin lined one for cold weather with room to layer

Simon
I have it in storage as I only wear the less noisy Enfield instead these days. Can sell it but will not be able to take measurements for another week orso

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner