Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yahoo photos closing, excuse me while I test...

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Hi folks! I may be the last to know, but just saw that Yahoo will be closing it's photo site. I have TONS of pics stored there. Anyhoo, excuse me while I do a test from Flickr to see if I'm gonna like it there or not, ;)
I don't know what I'm doing and I need to see if my pic shows up on here! [huh]

360718564_0084e75738_b.jpg

I have a photobucket account, among many others. And I like each one for different reasons. This is certainly going to be a PITA and I'm none to happy about it!
Anyone else?

(edit: well now, guess that worked eh? Guess I'll switch my pics over to flickr! Sorry for the obnoxious pic but it's the only one I currently have stored there!)
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Technonut said:
From one Southerner to another, you look mighty fine Miss Scarlett... :eusa_clap

Fiddle-dee-dee! Thank you Technonut!

Girls, if you go to your "my photos", there will be a note somewhere on the bottom right that says have you heard the news or something... click on that. Supposedly closing sometime this fall and other sites such as flickr, photobucket, ect, are going to be able to take on the pics we have stored. I hope it runs smoothly! I think I have over a 1,000 there, ugh!

Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran