Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your most romantic gesture?

Caledonia

Practically Family
Zohar said:
For you, I will build the highest quality bridge to Scotland. It will be made of the purest, most desirable concrete and steel. It will be the smoothest ride you have ever experienced, even astride my unicorn, a luxuriant white horse, with a golden horn. I tamed him especially for you. Upon my unicorn, we will cross this bridge to Scotland in utmost luxury, making our way to my penthouse apartment, next to the finest McDonald's upon all of mother earth. You will laugh, and toss you hair in enjoyment, knowing that I have taken care of everything, because of my love for you and all of the ladies who will also be with us.

That is so personal and touching! If you, possible knight of my heart, can truly tame the unicorn, which my potential love I must beseech you to research, as the unicorn has a temperament as fiercesome as it is most magical and devoted, ,then to to thy McDonald's we goest, and I, your possible true love will, with all the inner resources of my most stout heart, take up arms against the dragon foe that is McDonalds and will vanquish in your honour. Ooops, did I just transgress the boundary betwixt the roles of beautious maiden and galant knight? :eek: Must get out of the tower more often....

Sorry all - bit of a personal moment betwixt us there - sorry to disturb - back to topic...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner