Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

“WTF’ Hats,” that are hard to believe...

So there you are, tooling down Route 80 when suddenly some crazed animal makes a dash under your wheels.
Good-bye, cruel world, thump, bump!
What to do, what to do?
Why, you throw it in the trunk, get home, dunk it in Clorox and make a hat out of it, of course.
Stick on an old salt water fishing lure and some other junk you find out in the garage and you're in business.

View attachment 230820

But then you notice that the front quarter panel of your car is a bit unsightly but not to worry, just fill up a bucket full of your favorite car cleaning suds, whip off your Australian Lambskin hat and instant Auto Detailing Mitten.

View attachment 230821

Wring it out, back on your head it goes and this damp beauty will not only win admiring looks from the ladies but will also keep your head cool on a hot day.
ShamWOW and how!

Louis Mountbatten

One of the Regulars
Now we have another reason to oppose baseball caps...
s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi, O.K. I gave this about 40 seconds of thought, but PERSONALLY, I'd wear the zebra hat before I'd wear the fuzzy fedoras. If you wear the zebra hat, there ain't any way that anybody with more then 4 brain cells will think you're serious. If you wear the fuzzy fedora people would and should stay away from you cause you dress weird and are serious about it.
Later

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I'm told that Monty Python is very popular in Pakistan & India:
india-pakistan.jpg

Believe it or not, this is a designer hat worn at the Royal Ascot races. Can you see a curtain blind, folded, twisted and slapped on her head?
Royal+Ascot+.jpg

What's the betting that this baby is a boy. That baby hat is wrong, just wrong. I bet the Dad had something to do with it.
baby1.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi, ok if you iguana look silly, look really silly, crazy, look really really crazy. I saw Will Armstrong online and copied the look, not the hat exactly, but well here:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ats-that-major-mike-moore-makes.34367/page-53

I think you can possibly work out the one I'm referencing. He's a Vigilante it appears he enjoys his work. He looks positively nuts.

I have comments on the blond in the window shade hat, but I'm wasting couth right here. I bet that hat thingy cost her boyfriend 1000 pounds....

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk