Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

“WTF’ Hats,” that are hard to believe...

IMG_3768.JPG

IMG_7161.JPG

IMG_7160.JPG

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
At first glance this looks like just another hat. The insert at the bottom of the picture tell the true nature, it's a hard hat. A neighbour of mine used to wear one at work, he had "HEAD HONCHO" emblazoned across the front, and on his white version it really stood out.
hard hat.png

Attachments

• hard hat.png
    hard hat.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 468

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
At first glance this looks like just another hat. The insert at the bottom of the picture tell the true nature, it's a hard hat. A neighbour of mine used to wear one at work, he had "HEAD HONCHO" emblazoned across the front, and on his white version it really stood out.
View attachment 204745

And if you wanna start your own boys band on the construction site.....All together now " Go west, life is peaceful there, Go west, lots of open air,"."
s-l300.jpg

$_57.JPG

51q5u9qoYTL._SX466_.jpg

9153A46A-531B-43C0-9799-214E8CDDFB1E.jpeg

This guy has caused some WTF moments around here in several different threads and I’ve been happy to pile on at times. Good to see that this hasn’t turned into a thread about him but this WTF moment is brought to you by Neiman Marcus, once a purveyor and for awhile I believe, exclusive distributor of fine Churchill hats. My “Beaver” 50 was sold through one of their stores. Now these are on sale there.

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/c/designers-nick-fouquet-cat73930742

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana