Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

“WTF’ Hats,” that are hard to believe...

GHT

I'll Lock Up
How about a jar of teeth?!?!?
View attachment 496647
Sort of hat related....they can wear CROWNS........
We have a crown, known as The State Imperial Crown. Best worn by a right Charlie!
crown.jpg

Louis Mountbatten

One of the Regulars
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1220207545/vintage-borsalino-italian-bowler-style?click_key=7ef3ab37db561c46565511f0b30c01b0a33457ec:1220207545&click_sum=57b71ae0&ref=user_profile

The following day, Borsalino implemented a company wide zero tolerane drug testing policy. Quoth one employee who wished to remain anonymous, "That was one hiiiiigh Hoiche, maaaaan! "
Those are made for women in South America, by the way. It is an ethnic hat (if I remember it is Colombia).

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Stupid-Hats2.jpg
The Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes is one of the largest fraternal movements in the United Kingdom,. The order started in 1822 and has since spread throughout the former British Empire and elsewhere in the world. It is known as the "Buffs" to members.
Stupid-Hats3.jpg
God Bless America. What do the spikes on the Statue of Liberty's crown represent?
The rays represent a radiant halo, also called an "aureole."
Aureole? Are you sure that's spelt right?

View attachment 526359
The Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes is one of the largest fraternal movements in the United Kingdom,. The order started in 1822 and has since spread throughout the former British Empire and elsewhere in the world. It is known as the "Buffs" to members.
View attachment 526361
God Bless America. What do the spikes on the Statue of Liberty's crown represent?
The rays represent a radiant halo, also called an "aureole."
Aureole? Are you sure that's spelt right?
IMG_3943.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana