Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ꓷ - Pocket double rider anyone?

Right side D pocket jacket for left hand access?

• Total voters

Mr. Hide

Familiar Face
To answer @barnabus @navetsea and @MrProper above^

It's not so much a matter of which hand is more capable of pocket use. More so a matter of safety in an emergency. If I needed to brake hard suddenly or accelerate out of a situation. Less concerned with clutch control in a Oh*! moment and I run the risk of getting rear ended with decrease in speed without constant throttle control (without cruise control).

Of course I make do with what I got and try to keep my focus on the road at all times. Just curious to hear others' stance. I admit I very well may be the minority here and will go full custom eventually.

barnabus

One Too Many
To answer @barnabus @navetsea and @MrProper above^

It's not so much a matter of which hand is more capable of pocket use. More so a matter of safety in an emergency. If I needed to brake hard suddenly or accelerate out of a situation. Less concerned with clutch control in a Oh*! moment and I run the risk of getting rear ended with decrease in speed without constant throttle control (without cruise control).

Of course I make do with what I got and try to keep my focus on the road at all times. Just curious to hear others' stance. I admit I very well may be the minority here and will go full custom eventually.

Are you often using your pockets while riding them? I confess I pretty much don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner