Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

14 Button Brown Wool Boot Spats

Chief000731

Practically Family
Anybody need a pair of nice brown wool womens boot spats? I just bought them off eBay they were listed as mens and they are not... let me know if your interested...
Spats004.jpg

Spats003.jpg

Spats002.jpg

Spats001.jpg

I just looked at them close 1 or 2 buttons need to be resewn and they are missing 1 button on the top of 1 Spat...
$45.00 Plus Shipping or Trade???
Chief [huh] :cool: :D
P.S. If anybody has a nice vintage set of MENS white spats please let me know Thank you.
Chief

Last edited:

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
That'll be equivalent to 10 UK I think. Spats are generally labelled with shoe size, but mine will be too small for you (8 UK at the most). Sorry...

Chief000731

Practically Family
Of course just my luck...
well I paid $40.00 for these but I can't use them oh well mabe somebody can...
Chief

That'll be equivalent to 10 UK I think. Spats are generally labelled with shoe size, but mine will be too small for you (8 UK at the most). Sorry...

Nick D

Call Me a Cab

I wear a UK 7.5, but my vintage grey spats are labled 9. I have a pair labled 11 (Bond Street, I think) that are actually too small. It might be better to go by direct measurement than size, just for those companies that seem to have had their own system.

Chief000731

Practically Family
I can't seem to find a nice set of them all I have found have been the cheap costume vinyl ones... I would really like a good set of white spats...
Chief

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails