Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920's Era Stetson - Clear Nutira

Threegpsi

New in Town
Well, first off I am not 100% on the hat or what everything means, but I have done some research and listened to all the great info given by the members of this forum. Is any information I posted is incorrect, please let me know. I will definitely change it and correct the pricing. I am also open to offers for this hat; I just ask that you are reasonable in what you offer. I am not looking to make a mint on this, nor do I want to be shortchanged.

Few disclosures - A moth larvae was identified in one of the pictures. I have since frozen the hat for 5 days. I will also add that before I froze the hat, I did touch the larvae and it did not move. I am guessing it was dead from when the picture was taken.

I think the pictures will tell the story of the condition, however the hat measures 17"x16"

Also here is a link to the thread where I was asking for help to ID the hat. http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...and-searching-for-an-ID&p=1537774#post1537774

I would like to see $200, for the hat, however I am open for offers. I accept PayPal and I do own a business so I can take CC/Debit via phone.

Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

iPhone051.jpg

iPhone053.jpg

iPhone055.jpg

iPhone026.jpg

iPhone027.jpg

iPhone049.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran