Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's Babydoll Pumps size 7 AAA

Odalisque

A-List Customer
I purchased these heels online and they didn't fit. :( I listed them on Ebay and they didn't sell. So, I'm offering them up to the ladies or the lounge.
True vintage leather pumps made by Airstep. Excellent condition with one small flaw at the toe (see pic). The leather is soft and in good condition as are the soles. Amazing deep green color and shape. Hopefully, someone with a narrow foot can give these a good home.

EbayShoes005.jpg

EbayShoes009.jpg

Measurements
Insole Length 9 3/4
Inside Width 2 3/4
Heel hight 2 5/8

Asking $45 not including shipping. Also, I'm open to trades of similar value. Right now, I'm looking for 40's/50's skirts, summer blouses, capris ect. Feel to free to PM or reply with any questions!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
How I wish these weren't narrow (though 2.75" isn't that narrow for a AAA size)!

Ladies, someone needs to buy these so they don't end up on Feebay for any old shmuck to buy! $45 is a steal for a pair of green shoes like this!

Heather

Practically Family
KittyT said:
How I wish these weren't narrow (though 2.75" isn't that narrow for a AAA size)!

Ladies, someone needs to buy these so they don't end up on Feebay for any old shmuck to buy! $45 is a steal for a pair of green shoes like this!

I'm unfamiliar with the whole AAA, B, etc. sizings. Could someone explain/translate? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael