Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's hair styles (Daniella Turdich) & gloves

Janeway

New in Town
Oh ladies...I posted (eBay) a black clutch and gloves that you might like to look at. Check out #6873382887 or type in 'black clutch purse 50s gloves flowers'. The gloves are the deal. Look at the tips. I don't know if they were machine added or done by hand but someone somehow got little bitty flowers on the each finger tips. I just love them but my fingers are WAY too long for the gloves. I found them years ago in an antique store and gave them to my mom. If you bid and win, mention the lounge and I'll toss in a 2nd pair of 3/4 length white gloves that I found in my Mom's stuff recently.

On to hair....if you (again on eBay) enter in 'Daniella Turudich' you'll see that book everyone was talking about a while back - 1940s hairstyles. And it's not going for hundreds of dollars. It's a copy, spiral bound and going for 'only' $70.00. I think there are 10 copies. If you are interested in buying it thought I'd pass it on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner