Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950's Borsalino "Thirty" Velour Fedora Size 7

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
1950's Borsalino "Thirty" velour fedora in fawn brown

Tagged size 7 and fits true to size 56cm or 22" circumference

2 5/8" bound edge brim

5" crown

1 7/8" chocolate ribbon

The quality on this one puts the whippets to shame. Pristine!

$150 Shipped (USPS Priority) within USA

Mr.Astor

Banned
From what I have heard around the web, the fedora loungers are cheap they don't want to pay a fair price for anything! Do a search concerning The Fedora Lounge on vintage sites, draw your own opinion.
Personally I think there are some good bargains they just don't always fall into my parameters as to size and style. Now the hat above is a good looking hat well worth the price with out the angst of ebay! Guarantee someone think's I'll wait and see if the same style hat pops up on ebay I can buy it cheaper!
Inexperience never got anyone anywhere!Garret it's a very nice looking hat I have a borsalino velour that is a very special hat! Size 7 for me won't work otherwise I would buy your hat!! Sincerely

ebonysw45

One of the Regulars
I had already talked to Garrett who had kindly agreed to take receipt of a Bencraft travel hatbox and ship it too me in that. Unfortunately Bencraft will not reply to my emails so I had to find an alternative. These guys http://www.hatboxmenswear.com have one for sale directly off their website so I will grab it from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy