1950S MALLORY "TEN" BROWN HOMBURG 7 1/4 - $95

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Redfokker, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Redfokker

Redfokker

Beautiful mid to late 1950s Mallory Ten homburg in a nice chocolate brown. Does not get enough head time, needs a new home. Marked as a 7 3/8, but is sized down with a new sweat band to a true 7 1/4" size. I have the original sweat as a legacy. Homburg is in super excellent shape! Asking what I paid for it a couple of years ago, $95.00 + $15 shipping.

Mallory Homburg 24Feb17.jpg Mallory Ten side detail.jpg 22Sep20 Mallory legacy sweat detail 550x.jpg 22Sep20 Mallory liner detail 650x.jpg

DOGMAN and Steve1857 like this.
  2. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

Would you consider shipping it up north to Vancouver? I can ship a hat to the US for $20 if the box does not exceed 14" x 14" x 7"

3. Redfokker

Redfokker

I can do that, I live in Albany. How about lunch? That would be better than dealing with CanadaPost

nils juul-hansen likes this.
  4. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

If the border ever reopens I will be travelling down to Junction City to the RV dealer (Guaranty) but that won't be till spring at the earliest. I could pay and you could hold til then if you are willing???

Redfokker and nils juul-hansen like this.
  5. Redfokker

Redfokker

I think we could go both ways, I probably could not cross the border up to you very easy right now either. Canada mail is slow, but our USPS is getting just as bad. I can ship it in a 12X12 which puts it into the cheaper rates (proably $20 or so), so it probably is the best way to go. If you are interested in this one, we can do that.

6. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

I mailed a hat to CA last week, mailed on a Friday and received monday so we might miss Christmas rush

Redfokker and deadlyhandsome like this.
  7. Redfokker

Redfokker

I'll do that. We are in good shape. I'm sending my paypal information in a DM.

8. Redfokker

Redfokker

Mallory is SOLD!

deadlyhandsome, BobHufford and DOGMAN like this.