Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950S MALLORY "TEN" BROWN HOMBURG 7 1/4 - $95

Beautiful mid to late 1950s Mallory Ten homburg in a nice chocolate brown. Does not get enough head time, needs a new home. Marked as a 7 3/8, but is sized down with a new sweat band to a true 7 1/4" size. I have the original sweat as a legacy. Homburg is in super excellent shape! Asking what I paid for it a couple of years ago, $95.00 + $15 shipping.

Mallory Homburg 24Feb17.jpg
Mallory Ten side detail.jpg
22Sep20 Mallory legacy sweat detail 550x.jpg
22Sep20 Mallory liner detail 650x.jpg

Beautiful mid to late 1950s Mallory Ten homburg in a nice chocolate brown. Does not get enough head time, needs a new home. Marked as a 7 3/8, but is sized down with a new sweat band to a true 7 1/4" size. I have the original sweat as a legacy. Homburg is in super excellent shape! Asking what I paid for it a couple of years ago, $95.00 + $15 shipping.

View attachment 284267 View attachment 284268 View attachment 284269 View attachment 284270
Would you consider shipping it up north to Vancouver? I can ship a hat to the US for $20 if the box does not exceed 14" x 14" x 7"

I think we could go both ways, I probably could not cross the border up to you very easy right now either. Canada mail is slow, but our USPS is getting just as bad. I can ship it in a 12X12 which puts it into the cheaper rates (proably $20 or so), so it probably is the best way to go. If you are interested in this one, we can do that.

I think we could go both ways, I probably could not cross the border up to you very easy right now either. Canada mail is slow, but our USPS is getting just as bad. I can ship it in a 12X12 which puts it into the cheaper rates (proably $20 or so), so it probably is the best way to go. If you are interested in this one, we can do that.
I mailed a hat to CA last week, mailed on a Friday and received monday so we might miss Christmas rush

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB