Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1952 British 3 piece suit - 38 chest

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgIktBQPGkYoph!~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16dHJH8E9qSEW9VmBQPGmgd93w~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16dHJIYE9qUcO4CPBQPGnE03pg~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-J-OAKLEY-MELTON-MOWBRAY-1952-3-PIECE-SUIT-WORSTED-HEAVY-WOOL-/170902230007?pt=UK_Men_s_Vintage_Clothing&hash=item27ca9113f7

Rather nice, in my opinion.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
is it your size? It's your colour (well, you do seem to wear lots of shades of brown).

Yes, I tend to wear a lot of earthy colors because they seem t work very well with my complexion. I try to strive for a wider variety of colors but that takes some time getting used to. I just bought a dark blue 40's jacket from Flo - which actually works very well with my beige colored trousers... ;)

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Yes, I tend to wear a lot of earthy colors because they seem t work very well with my complexion. I try to strive for a wider variety of colors but that takes some time getting used to. I just bought a dark blue 40's jacket from Flo - which actually works very well with my beige colored trousers... ;)

Blue with most shades of brown is such a good combination. That's exactly what I'm wearing today: blue trousers and shirt with a brown jacket that has just a hint of red when you look at it closely.

Those trousers are 31 inch inside leg. But the turn ups are 1 and 3/4 inches. There might be enough for you to let them down and maybe still have turn-ups.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Even if the stain doesn't come out.....
Is there a worse location on a jacket for a stain than the lapel? I have a jacket with a stain in nearly the same spot. The cleaners (one of Americas' best) have failed to remove it completely. Bugs me to no end.........:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo