Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1997 Gibson and Barnes G-1/m-422a Size 44

Deacon211

One Too Many
Hey guys,

I got this jacket back in '97 to sport a handmade squadron patch and embossed nametag. Sadly, she's gotten a little tight over the years. I had to take the patches off as they had personal significance, but the jacket is too nice to not pass on.

This is a hybrid G-1/m-422a made by Gibson and Barnes when they did this sort of thing. It's got a rounded collar, double ply poly knits and no USN on the back of the collar. It also has USMC and my initials stamped into the windflap.

She's still in great condition. No holes or tears in the leather or knits. A little pilling on the cuffs and waistband. Holes as shown in the closeups from the patches...actually not too bad. Talon zip works like butter.

Would be a great beater or patch jacket, especially if you put a 5in on the right.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 25in
Waist: 20in
Sleeve (w/ knit): 26in
Shoulder Points: 20.5
Length (w/ knit): 26in

$120 OBRO. I'll see if any Lounger might want it. If not I'll feed her to the sharks in the Bay. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner