Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 cute 50s glasses with rhinestones

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Hi everyone!

It breaks my heart, but my first attempt to buy my first vintage glass frames didn´t work out really. So here they are. Maybe one of the ladies is interested in them before I sell them on ebay.

Blue Glasses (34$)
These eyeglasses are made of fine pearl-blue acetate around the 1950s.

They are made in France.

The front-side and arms are decorated with rhinestones which sparkle even more georgous than on the photo! It´s in unused condition.

The size of the lenses is 1.65 inches (42 mm), the size of the bridge is 0.87 inches (22 mm) and the overall width of the rim is 4.92 inches (125 mm). The length of the arms is 5.12 inches (130 mm).

da_1_b.JPG

Black glasses (38 $)
These auth. old eyeglasses have been handmade in France for SELECTA USA around the 50s.

The frame is made in a full black acetate material, combined with an artful sparkling rhinestone decoration on the sides and arms.

The lenses size is 46 mm = 1,81 inches. The inside widt from arm to arm is 130 mm = 5,12 inches. The item is in brandnew, unused condition and you can use them for all kind of glasses.

0e_1.JPG

I take paypal. Drop me a message in case you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR