Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

#2 of 2 Great Lids 7 1/8 PORTIS Fedora Brown w/Brown Ribbon

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
I have had these two great hats sitting around the house, waiting to be put on ebay, and I just never get around to it. I'd really rather have them go to loungers, since they don't fit my well dressed gentleman friend. They are both marked size 7 1/8". I have also provided detailed measurements.

This Portis is a light brown that I think is a very pleasing and versatile color. It is a very quality, fairly soft felt that is marked as being a "Beaver Blend."
It has a dark chocolately brown grosgrain ribbon and that button-band as well. The brim is bound with 1/4" of a light colored grosgrain ribbon.

Brim: 2 7/8" in width
Crown: (with current cruddy bash) 4" at the front, 4 7/8" on the side, and 4 1/2" at the back.
Interior Circumference: 22 1/2"

I don't see any chews, divits, or wear to the felt. It was stored in a dusty closet, and while I don't see any of the smudges that the Stetson has, I'm am sure it needs a good brush down.

$50 plus shipping. (PayPal only, I'm too lazy to wait for a check) I'll keep shipping as cheap as I can, but I DO overpack, because I'm protective.

DSCF6417.jpg

DSCF6418.jpg

DSCF6419.jpg

DSCF6420.jpg

DSCF6421.jpg

DSCF6422.jpg

DSCF6423.jpg

DSCF6424.jpg

DSCF6425.jpg

DSCF6406.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads