Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Piece Walking Suits Brown Tan Green Striped Plaid 100% Linen L Large

mt_spiffy

Vendor
I am located in Madison, WI but I can meet you in Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis, or anywhere in between if you are willing to work with my schedule. I can also ship Priority Mail domestically and internationally if I receive payment ahead of time.

Walking Suit 2 Two Piece PRONTI by Phita L Large brown $20

This is a 2 piece or walking suit, basically a matching shirt and pants made of the same material. The brand is PRONTI by Phita and it is labeled size large. I have the measurements listed below. It is a brown or tan color with a striped pattern. This suit is technically used although it has only been worn once or twice.

Here are all the measurements:

Back length: 34"
Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
Back: 24"
Chest: 24"
Waist: 34"
Inseam: 32" + a small amount of material to let out

2piece3.jpg

2piece4.jpg

2piece5.jpg

Walking Suit 2 Two Piece 100% Linen L Large brown green $30

This is a 2 piece or walking suit, basically a matching shirt and pants made of the same material. The brand is Pierre Garcia Collection. and it is labeled size large. I have the measurements listed below. It is green, brown and tan with a plaid pattern. It is 100% linen. This suit is technically used although it has only been worn once or twice.

Here are all the measurements:

Back length: 34"
Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
Back: 24"
Chest: 24"
Waist: 36"
Inseam: 32" + a small amount of material to let out

linen1.jpg

linen2.jpg

linen3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads