Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30s`CHROCHET SKIRT GREAT COLORS

KAT

A-List Customer
Hey! My Spring Cleaning continues:
Offering next is a 30s/ 40s purple peach chrochet skirt.

SIZE AND MEASUREMENTS:
BUST:-
WAIST: appox 14 inch no stretch and no zipper

TOTAL LENGTH: appox: 23 inch
Widest Point is Bottom with 22 inches
It doesnt have a size tag. I guess its homemade.Its a pretty skirt and with wearing a cute slip underneath its perfect for summer. I just have too many vintage clothes and thats why I´m selling it. condition. Its has some stains but I think they would come out after cleaning it, and also one seam half inch thats open (see pictures), but can be easily fixed, I never wore it so I never cleaned when I bought it.

Im taking offers. If I cant sell it after 7 days, I will have to put it on ebay.
I am a german seller but lived in CA for several years. Im going back on a vacation maybe in July but I can provide cheap shipping in a padded envelope from Germany if you want. I hate expensive ebay and shipping rates.I take PAYPAL only due to oversea handling.If you want more pictures or if you have questions please let me know. Please think of the time difference and dont think I forgot your questions;) . I am listing more soon.
THANK YOU!
KATHY

CIMG0161.jpg
CIMG0162.jpg
CIMG0164.jpg
CIMG0165.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy