Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen x Schott: Waxy Steerhide Perfecto, size Small

mjunderw00d

Familiar Face
Hey all! Selling this incredible collab jacket from 3sixteen and Schott. Album here: https://imgur.com/a/w9JPBoa

I’ve got 2 makeups from them that are super similar, and can’t justify keeping them both around, so I’m parting with this one. It’s in excellent condition, hardly any signs of wear, other than some gentle creasing in the sleeves.

This is the Waxy Steerhide Perfecto makeup, with satin lining and mixed matte black and nickel hardware. It’s a sweet leather — much thicker and more substantial than I expected, with a pebbled matte finish.

Size Small, based on the 519 fit. Measurement photos included with the jacket zipped up. Still has the original Schott hanger, if you want it. If you’re familiar with the guys at 3sixteen, you know they have impeccable taste and pull out all the stops when working on collab pieces. They’ve removed the epaulets and belt + belt loops, making for a clean silhouette.

It retails new for $1000. Looking to get $750 for it shipped within the US. These things hold their value quite well, so I’m not interested in low offers, because I know this will sell in due time on Grailed or eBay. But, I’d much prefer to pass it to one of you fine folks, I’m based in Los Angeles, for anyone local and wanting to meet up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto