Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5000 members?

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Posting at the Lounge

The Lounge is not about the fight in the dog or the dog in the fight ...it's just about fun for everyone as much as you like or as little.... no es verdad?;)

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I came into the Lounge with an interest in a special kind of hat, which I still have an inordinate interest in, but found that the more I learned about vintage fedoras, the makers, the styles, I broadened, I actully did, contrary to appearences, and now if I get the resources, I know what vintage I like and would acquire. Plus, the people I've met here are friends of mine though we've never met face to face, not a large sampling of the 5000+, but the posts, whatever their nature, are my connection to them, and potentially others. The Lounge is essentially a growing small town, about half the size of the one I live in. Maybe someone could create a "map" of the Lounge, or more appropriately, a floor plan of it, to illustrate the larger areas and the diversity of it.

dean

Attention all newbies. Please check the classified section as I have old posts for sale. Increase your post count overnight! One dollar per post - first come, first served. These are QUALITY posts that I no longer have use for: suit posts, film posts, posts that explain my personal realtionship with the Lord! Discounted posts also available - most in the vein of 'Nice hat' and 'cool pic.' Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own posts written by the FL's one and only Senator Jack. Kids love 'em. Chicks dig 'em. Makes a wonderful gift. Act now!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Maj.Nick Danger said:
So where are all these members? A back room somewhere? Out of 5,000, barely 100 or so ever post anything,... [huh]
:D
I belong to two other message boards where, unlike TFL, the members list is accessible and in both cases it reveals that roughly 50% of members have ten posts or less, half of them having zero posts. The lion's share of posting is done by the upper 5%, with the top 1% being the stalwarts.

This said, we're talking quantity of posts, not quality. ;)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Senator Jack said:
Attention all newbies. Please check the classified section as I have old posts for sale. Increase your post count overnight! One dollar per post - first come, first served. These are QUALITY posts that I no longer have use for: suit posts, film posts, posts that explain my personal realtionship with the Lord! Discounted posts also available - most in the vein of 'Nice hat' and 'cool pic.' Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own posts written by the FL's one and only Senator Jack. Kids love 'em. Chicks dig 'em. Makes a wonderful gift. Act now!

Do you have any Lolita posts for sale? lol

panamag8or

Practically Family
Senator Jack said:

I'll take one gross of the "nice hat/cool pic" posts, so that people like me more.:(

RedPop4

One Too Many
Tomasso said:
I belong to two other message boards where, unlike TFL, the members list is accessible and in both cases it reveals that roughly 50% of members have ten posts or less, half of them having zero posts. The lion's share of posting is done by the upper 5%, with the top 1% being the stalwarts.

This said, we're talking quantity of posts, not quality. ;)
That's quite true. I'm embarassed at my post count at the other place I frequent (literally and figuratively.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany